Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) for Clinicians
8 week Course
This course will be offered in Spring 2021, in collaboration with the U Mass Memorial Center for Mindfulness. Registration is OPEN NOW and Closes April 14th.
Instructor: Tina Runyan, PhD, ABPP
MBCT is an evidenced-based therapy that is effective for:
- Reducing recurrent episodes of depression
- Treating active depression
- Improving the management of anxiety
Additional information about MBCT, including the latest scientific evidence can be found here:
- There will be a brief orientation meeting before the first class which will provide more detailed information about the course. This is an opportunity for you to ask questions and meet the other group members and ensure this is a good fit for you.
- This is also an opportunity for full informed consent and to verify your technology.
- This class will be offered live, online with Zoom, including video.
- Confidentiality will be observed by both participants and instructors.
- MBCT is a class, not group therapy.
- This course includes an all-day silent retreat, live online (9 am – 4 pm)
- Payment is expected after orientation to save your spot and enroll.
- See details at https://www.umassmemorialhealthcare.org/umass-memorial-medical-center/services-treatments/center-for-mindfulness/mindfulness-classes
This is a live, online video class. To ensure the best possible experience for all participants, the program relies on video conferencing. Minimum requirements include a computer with speakers, microphone, and video capabilities, as well as a high-speed internet connection. You can also review the system requirements for the Zoom online meeting platform.
Step 1: Let Us Know You are Interested
Registration is a two-step process. Send us a note expressing your interest in MBCT. If you decide to take the course you will hold your spot by with your payment. Thank you!
Step 2: Register for the full course
Take the next step. Registering here with payment will reserve your spot. Your coach or instructor will be in touch with a welcome e-mail and additional details. Should you have additional questions before registering, please contact us directly .